Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pasty and Frail Never Fail



I have been choreographing in my head a lot lately. It has never really stopped and recently it has been overwhelming. Mostly i see myself dancing the way i would if my body would allow. Dancing was my most intimate time with God. Peter tells us, "Though you have not seen him, you love him. Though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory," (1Peter 1:8). That joy is beyond words, above speech and i felt closer to communicating it through movement where there is no locution to trip over. I really miss it. I am not sure what God is going to do with this passion that swells in my heart. If it is not my job to dance here on earth, perhaps that will be my job in Heaven.

No comments: