Sunday, October 19, 2008

Overflow

Dizzy day,
go away,
back to May.

This body wastes away,
as i am renewed day by day,
room shifts, heart bleeds,
patience still.

May day go away,
April fools.
Dried out nothing left,
patience still.

Although the suffering of Christ flows in to our lives,
so does the comfort of Christ overflow.

By His stitches i will be healed,
thriving, not just surviving.

“I'm sorry” never helps,
May i show you?
The pain reminds me, does not define me.
Wipe away the tears for all time,
brown eyes sparkle, green eyes bloom.

Beneath a quilt,
within the pages,
i find my hiding place.
May i come Home?
i want to come Home,
the narrow path Home.

Broken Hallelujah, but still i sing Hallelujah.

Pearls of wisdom pass through me,
haven't caught one yet.

His hand is outstretched, who can turn it back?

i can be a beautiful mess,
a thrift growing on the edge of a cliff.

He wrecks me,
stretch marks on my soul.

Although the suffering of Christ flows in to our lives,
so does the comfort of Christ overflow.

So does the comfort of Christ overflow,
the comfort of Christ overflow,
Christ overflow,
overflow.

No comments: