Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Out of the Blue

I went to dance class Monday morning as usual. I always sit out after the stretching because the pain and weakness is too much to do more, but i felt i could go on. I did all of the barre work (exercises done at the bar on the wall -ballet) and still felt fairly strong. Here is the kicker... i DANCED!!! Not too much because the dizziness is still kicking my butt and my legs began to tremble after a bit, but i danced!!!!

Yesterday, i went to class again hoping Monday wasn't just a fluke. And i danced a bit longer than before, however, the random stabbing pain kicked in just to remind me that Arnie was still there. "Yes Arnie, i am aware." Later i felt a headache coming on... and it got bad. For a minute there i thought, "Who needs a neurologist, i got this!" Thank you Arnie for reminding me that i do not.

So i have three types of pain: random sharp pains that happen anywhere, persistent chronic pain that is usually in the muscles and joints, and headaches (there is also a plethora of different headaches but i won't get into those). The random sharp pains and headaches are still pretty frequent but the persistent chronic pain seems to be diminishing! YEA! That may be all the relief i need to gain some strength back! My right side feels a little weak and soar but i am praying that it is because of the dancing... we shall see.

Even if this is just a couple good days, praise God! Two days he did supernatural work in my body!

No comments: