Thursday, July 10, 2008

Funny, it's Only Life

Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?
How long must i wrestle with my thoughts
and everyday have sorrow in my heart?
Let me up! ... hold me down!
You are very funny.

i twist to fit the mold that you are in.
Things are going to happen naturally.
i just sit here all day making friends with the ketchup and salt. It's only life.
H o w m u c h f u r t h e r t o CRAZY?!

Pushing forward and arching back, life is hard to do!

Round and round we go we hold each other's hands and weave ourselves in a circle. The day is done, the dance goes on.

A wise man would tell you to lie. What do you have Faith in?
Tell me something True.
i am covered in skin and no one gets to come in.

you are the secret i keep.

You know my anxious thoughts.

you are like the spleen, nobody knows what you do!

Where You are seems to be far as an Eternity. You are very funny.

You laid down your life to be by my side.
Saro contento, nel mio tormento, Alma del core, spirto del alma..
(i am content in my torment, Spirit of being)

i spoke once, but i have no answer - twice but i will say no more.
It's only life!

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! . . . . . . yeah.

It's only life.

No comments: