Thursday, January 13, 2011

How May I Pray for You?

A couple weeks ago, my pastor preached about an old passion.  A passion for global missions.  In this sermon he reminded us of the command to share the gospel with those different and far off.  Our action in this is to: go, send or disobey.

As I thought and prayed over my life - health, wealth, talent, gifts, passions and current calling - I came to the conclusion that I am (at least for now) a "sender".  Currently, I am ministering to youth with autism who are very much different and (emotionally/socially) far off.  After an out of the blue blessing yesterday, I am even more sure that this is where God has called me to minister; however, I do want to remember my brothers and sisters across the globe.

Today I checked my "Stats" and found that there are people across the globe reading this blog!  People in Malaysia, Russia and all over Europe (and the U.S.).  So I would like to ask my brothers and sisters that are far off (from me), how may I pray for you?  God has given me the gift of encouragement and I would very much like to share that with you.  
Are you struggling in a community that is not accepting of Christ?  I would like to pray for you.  
Are struggling for joy?  I would like to pray for and encourage you.  
Are you considering Christ?  I would like to pray for you and answer any questions you may have. 
Seriously.  
I would be blessed to pray for you specifically.  You can put your request in the comment box below.  Or if you prefer, you can e-mail me (click on view my complete profile and then click on e-mail).  
Even if you don't contact me, please know that there is a community of believers in West Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. that is praying for you.

May the comfort of Christ overflow into your life.

No comments: