Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dizzy gag...

So now that i am full force training again, my body is freaking out a bit. Dizzy spells and confusion have come back; along with either, loss of vocabulary and/or saying silly things. These are symptoms that most people experience when under great stress and/or lacking something nutritionally. So it isn't of great concern, even though i am not stressed out and i am eating healthily... just something off kilter.

What bugs me more is the neck pa
in. My neck cracks randomly and i get nerve pain that radiates from my neck and either down into my back/shoulder or up into my head and face. It is actually more shocking... ha, ha, ha... okay, surprising than it hurts. What really bugs is when it makes me gag. I have had trouble swallowing for a while, and now whatever has gone haywire in my neck is now poking me in the back of the throat. Now being poked in the back of the throat from the mouth is one thing, but being poked from the back of the neck is quite another. Again, more gross than painful. It is just really weird.

No comments: