Monday, August 4, 2008

Soon...

Two and a half months of stalking Medicare and Social Security has finally paid off! Yes, the stealth precision and persistence of my pursuit is about to reap reward! The case is not yet solved, but i have a clue. I obtained a tip from a reliable, anonymous source that the documents in question should be processed... soon! (gasp) Yes, that is right, "soon".
After losing several witnesses, i recovered with further research and had a breakthrough. It seems to be the pattern that after one submits for coverage with this agency, they receive compensation 60 to 360 days after first contact. If my calculations are accurate, there should be movement sometime between August 19th, 2008 and June 14th, 2009!
What sweet irony! If it is the soonest date, i may celebrate my birthday with the greatest collar of my career and the closing of this case!

No comments: