Monday, December 28, 2009

When in Pain... Free MP3 Sets from Sovereign Grace!

As pain again spikes in my body i am tempted to throw a tantrum and tell God, "i already learned this lesson!" Of course that statement alone clearly indicates the contrary. [sigh]
Not to gross you out, but a lot of the time the pain starts as electric shock or nerve pain that "lights up" a nerve. Sometimes it is a small shock and sometimes i can trace exactly where the nerve travels from my spine to the nerve ending. For the past couple weeks, i again remember where the nerves in my face run and (here is the potentially gross part) i am very aware of my retinal nerve and all it's little branches.
All that to say, it is hard to do much but listen. Thankfully Sovereign Grace Ministry has a lovely free audio resource page here. I highly recommend taking a gander through... lots of good stuff!

No comments: