Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Misdiagnosis!


Okay, this is getting really ridiculous but we have yet another misdiagnosis!

I had an MRI early this morning, saw the pictures myself with the radiologist and i do not have Arnold Chiari Malformation. I was really hoping this was it but now i guess we are dealing with tissue instead of bone. The radiologist suggested aneurysm but said it is not serious... although the digression of my health in this short time seems at least a little serious? But i digress.

At this point i am tired of diagnosis chasing. Only God knows what is wrong with me and He will heal me when He so chooses. The End.

... so i have decided that "Arnie" is now the entity of my dysfunction (whatever that may be). Mainly because it is easier to give "it" a name and it's too much work to change blog info!

No comments: