Sunday, June 15, 2008

"Coincidence"

So today has been a crazy day beginning at 6:30am as i got ready for church. BTW, this blog is primarily to chronicle my life with Arnie, however for my non-Christian friends and readers; there will be references to Jesus and God as He is the foundation of which i stand. Without Him, i would be a hot mess. But anyway, i digress. I met this girl who joined us for the first time this morning. It just so happens that she is a doctor, studying neurology at UCLA, from Harvard (yes, the Harvard) by way if Iran! She is specializing in autism, which i don't have, but wicked cool that she is connected in the exact place that i will be having my testing! We had a long talk after she gave her life to Christ after service (a whole other story in its self!) and she said she'd help in any way she could. Being friends with some one who knows the head of neurology of the place you might have brain surgery... priceless!

Another awesome tid-bit... For lunch, a group of us went to the beach and i realized as i was leaving that i probably walked over a mile today! And some of that in sand! After a week of being unable to walk in early May, i've been s l o w l y regaining strength. Before today, the furthest i could make it was to the parking lot!

What an awesome day with Arnie! From something as small as walking, to something as huge as salvation! Wholy crap!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're amazing luv!!! Simply inspiring..I feel honored to know you and I know that you will continue to thrive!!! I love you!!!! trust me there'll be plenty more long walks on the beach...you'll see!

Joe said...

I have always believed that, whatever you do, the universe takes care of you. I forsee nothing but happiness in your future.